Sponsorship Support


Why Sponsor License?

If you wish to sponsor a Skilled Worker, you must hold a valid Skilled Worker Sponsor License. The Sponsorship License allows you to employ overseas candidates. Having this license massively broadens your recruitment horizons because we can place overseas experienced nurses into your care home as a Senior Care Worker. This means you get an experienced, qualified nurse for a fraction of the price. Once placed with you, our candidates can go on to take further exams to become a registered nurse in the UK, growing with your care home's requirements.

The Process

You tell us you need a Sponsorship license and our team support you through the entire process.

There is a list of documents needed and the process takes around 4 weeks. We have an in-depth pdf to explain everything as well as a dedicated team!

Get in touch with jj care recruitment::